Turkmen trails and Uzbek enchantments: Adventures on the Silk Road
A once in a lifetime experience...
On this 7 day journey through Uzbekistan, we'll explore 4 very different cities, each with its own character. From Tashkent to Samarkand, Bukhara and then finally, Khiva, we will take you through the heart of Central Asia’s Silk Route and rich Islamic heritage.
RAMADAN IN UZBEKISTAN
Join us this May for the special price of £795. Hurry, only 15 tickets on sale!
Booking is open for the following sets of dates:
Trip 1: 28th March - 4th April
Trip 2: 4th - 10th April
10th - 17th April 2020
Trip 4: Ramadan special, 9th - 15th May
Trip 5: June 12-19th 2020
Trip 6: 5th-11th September 2020
Trip 7: 17th-23rd October 2020
Trip 8: October 23 - 30th 2020
£850 based on two people sharing a twin room. Ramadan trip special price of £795/person, same inclusions/exclusions apply.
- Highly-rated Muslim-friendly hotels with excellent halal breakfasts.
- 4 cities: Visits to the key cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Tashkent and Khiva.
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides, 1 for each city on this journey
- Half board: Breakfast and lunch will be provided to you every day you are with us on this trip. Breakfast will be in the hotel and will consist of a traditional Uzbek and continental spread. Lunch will be in restaurants serving authentic local food, such as the local delicacies of plov and somsa.
- Transport: We cover airport transfers and your transport throughout the trip, in a fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to historical sites.
- Desert Nomad experience: We will spend one night sleeping under the stars in the legendary Kyzl-Kum desert, in a traditional yurt.
- Fast train from Tashkent – Samarkand
- Water: One free bottle of water provided daily
- Taxes: all-inclusive (20% VAT)
- Prayer times: we take care of your salaat requirements.
- International Flights (between £450 - £490, direct) and 1 internal flight (50 USD)
- Personal travel insurance
- Meals outside of those stated above
From London: Take the direct flight with Uzbekistan Airways on the Friday at 21:00, the day before day 1 of your trip. Your return flight will depart Tashkent at 16:20 on the final day of your trip (also a Friday)
From Midlands: Fly with Turkish Airlines. Contact us for more details.
Max. 15 people. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
What our guests say
I joined the Halal Travel Guide on their trip to Uzbekistan in April 2019, and it was definitely a memorable one. I learnt far more about the country’s history than what I already knew, and had the opportunity to try their signature plov dish which was delicious!
The trip most certainly exceeded expectations. Once again Halal Travel Guide wonderfully organised an amazing trip. The accommodation they had picked out for our trip was incredible and don’t get me started on the food! (amazing!!!). This is my second group tour with Halal travel guide and most certainly not my last!”
Ayesha, Greater London, Uzbekistan April 2019
To make a booking request for this trip, complete the booking form with the information requested. Upon receiving your booking request, we’ll get in touch with you to confirm booking arrangements.
If you would like to arrange a private tour, fill in the details with your requirements (no. of days, interests and budget) and we’ll create a bespoke package for you.
If you have not received a response within 3 days, please check your spam/junk folder.