Spirit of Jordan Tour 🇯🇴 7D/6N
Amman – Al-Salt – Petra – Wadi Rum
Book With confidence: Trip can’t proceed due to Covid-19? No worries, you have the right to cancel and rebook your trip at no extra cost. Terms and conditions apply.
Spirit of Jordan Tour 🇯🇴 7 Days /6 Nights Amman, Al Salt, Wadi Rum, Petra
Amman – Al-Salt – Petra – Wadi Rum
Reserve your spot today with only £60 deposit, with nothing else to pay until 8 weeks before your trip departure.
- Early Bird Offer! Only £1095 when you join us this March 2023
- Standard price: £1195/sharing twin room
- £1475 for a single-room upgrade
- Islamic heritage tour through the heart of Islam in Jordan; Together with our local guide you'll trace the route of Nabi Musa, Nabi Shoaib and Nabi Ayyub. You'll also visit various locations of historical importance including the final resting grounds of numerous companions of the Prophetﷺ;
- Stand on Mount Nebo, where Musa AS is believed to have once stood;
- Walking tour through one of the 7 Wonders of the World - Petra;
- Desert stargazing with our local Bedouin guides, who have used the stars to navigate their way across the desert for thousands of years;
- 4x4 Desert safari in the red sands of Wadi Rum;
- Desert campfire and stories;
- Camel safari in Wadi Rum (Optional extra);
- Lunch and Dinner in the desert hosted by local Bedouin community;
- Sleep under the stars in Wadi Rum;
- Enjoy homemade and traditional Jordanian cuisine.
Departure 1: Saturday 11th March - Friday 17th March 2023 (Early Bird tickets available)
Departure 2: Saturday 27th May - Friday 2nd June 2023 (May Bank Holiday)
Departure 3: Saturday 21st - 27th October (half term)
Plus a ladies-only departure in November, more details here:
Frequently Asked Questions
We update the trip dates throughout the year - Check out some more trips ✈️
The Golden Age: Adventure in Uzbekistan
Duration: 11 Days /10 Nights
Sogut, Bursa & Istanbul
Ottoman Adventure: Sogut, Bursa & Istanbul
Duration: 6 Days /5 Nights
Bosnia Volume II: The Retreat
Duration: 5 Days /4 Nights
Book now Pay Later
To confirm your space all you need to do is complete the booking form and pay a £60 deposit. That’s it! You’ll receive an instant email confirming your booking with us.
Full and final payment will be requested no later than 4 weeks before your trip departure date. Should your trip not take place due to Covid-19 restrictions, don’t worry – your deposit will not be lost. You can cancel your spot and transfer your deposit onto the next available trip.
Please do not book your international flights before liaising with the booking team. Once you make your booking you’ll be given more details about how to arrange your international flights.
What Our Guests Say
"Best trip ever!!"
"I used Halal Travel in June 2018 and I was lucky enough to be part of their first trip to Bosnia, which consisted of Mostar and Sarajevo . I was pretty apprehensive as I was worried about group politics etc. I need not have been as all this melted away upon meeting Soumaya and the rest of the group. I honestly felt like I connected with some of the most wonderful humans I have ever met, most have become friends for life.
The trip itself was so well organised, each day outdid the last. The trip consisted of history, great food and a BBQ I still dream about, kind hearted people and a well managed itinerary.
I REALLY recommend the service and look forward to travelling with Halal Travel."