View Post

Is London the best place to be Muslim and hungry? 10 reasons why London is the best city for halal food

In Community, Halal Travel Guide, London, United Kingdom by Soumaya

The halal food scene in London is the best it has ever been, and it just keeps getting better. Here’s …

View Post

Scenic places near London where you can reclaim your Ramadan boost

In Community, London, United Kingdom by Soumaya

Ramadan feels like a distant memory. Like the beautiful cherry blossom that shares its beauty for a fleeting moment in …

View Post

5 Reasons why travelling with kids is a bonus

In Community by Soumaya

A Google search of ‘travel with kids’ will pull up a host of sites offering tips on travelling with the …

View Post

Bosnia: Travel Planner

In Community, Halal Travel Guide by Soumaya

Many of you have been in touch to find out more about how you too can visit this beautiful country, …

View Post

Lombok: How Indonesia changed my life

In Community by Ridhwana Isma'il

Ridhwana Isma’il lives in Malaysia with her husband Ahmed and their young son, although she originally hails from the UK. …

View Post

Soumaya meets Halal Girl About Town

In Community, Soumaya Meets by Soumaya

Soumaya: It’s been over 4 years since you began HGAT. How would you say your food preferences have changed …

View Post

10 Cheap Activities in London

In Community, London by Soumaya

Soumaya has teamed up with Halal Girl About Town to produce the ultimate London travel guide. Enjoy classic British pastimes without …

View Post

Seoul: 8 Activities that are a Must

In Community, Halal Travel Guide, Seoul, South Korea by Soumaya

There are so many great things to do in Seoul, including eating some of the most delicious desserts in the world and …

View Post

Spring Holiday deals

In Community by Soumaya

Spring has definitely arrived. The buds on the trees have appeared, blossom is decorating the paths and the birds are …

View Post

Jet Lag: How to beat it and enjoy your holiday

In Community by Soumaya

The struggle is real. Jet lag is a pain for long-distance travellers. When I travelled with my husband to Korea, it …