About this trip
We're heading back to Uzbekistan in 2024! To make your stay even more comfortable, we've upgraded your stay with ✨a new selection of beautiful hotels✨. Enjoy our 5* reviewed adventure through Uzbekistan with like-hearted ladies from around the world.
Adventure through Uzbekistan on our epic 10-day itinerary designed with Muslim travellers in mind. You'll explore rich Islamic heritage, learn more about important scholars and historical figures who once lived here, enjoy delicious Uzbek cuisine and hone your artistic skills doing calligraphy, designing pottery and making Uzbek plov.
Here's what one of our guests, Saadia, says about this trip:
"Adventure in Uzbekistan!
" This was my second trip with HTG - and let's just say I've left a part of my heart in Uzbekistan!
Soumaya's hard work, and planning is quite evident when you see the carefully chosen hotels, and the rich in history itineraries she chooses.
I, truly, was able to sit back and relax and let everything be taken care of. As a meticulous planner, this is extremely hard for me to do normally, but I feel I could not have done it better myself.
Travelling with HTG gives you the added bonus of feeling safe, and finding like minded travellers with whom you form a bond. A special thanks to Humoyun (our local host in Uzbekistan) who ensured the group was taken care of - and added to the spiritual discussions on our many road trips!"
Tashkent – Khiva - Bukhara - Gijduvon - Samarkand - Shakhrisabz - Tashkent
What you'll experience during this trip
- Guided walking tours through Bukhara, Samarkand, Tashkent, Shakhrisabz and Khiva
- Stories of key figures in Islamic history, including Imam al Bukhari, Al Maturidi, Al Khwarizmi, Sheikh Gijduvani and more
- Islamic Calligraphy masterclass in Ulugbeg Madrasa, Registan Sq
- Welcome Dinner in Tashkent
- Chorsu Bazaar: visit the best market in Tashkent, where you can find and shop some authentic Uzbek cuisine
- A traditional Uzbek plov-making session
- Trips to Uzbekistan's scenic mountain ranges
- Pottery masterclass in Gijduvon
- 1 Bullet train ride from Samarkand - Tashkent
Airport Transfer Window
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Thursday morning from 07:30 - 08:30 am.
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Saturday at 07:00 am.
Arrival/Departure Airport: Taskent (TAS)
These transfer windows have been planned to align with flights to Tashkent with Turkish Airlines. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
There is only ONE Ladies-only departure for this itinerary in 2024:
Thursday 19th - Saturday 28th September 2024
For more departures on this itinerary click here
ActivitiesAll activities listed above
Accomodation9 nights in hotels in Tashkent, Khiva, Samarkand and Bukhara
Meals10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 1 Welcome Dinner and 1 Farewell dinner
Plov cookery experience
Group LeaderOur HTG group leader will be your first point of contact and support throughout the trip
Airport transferPick up and drop off at Tashkent International Airport
TransportTransport throughout trip in private vehicle
Bullet train ticketTravel intercity in style
Local guides & hostsYou'll have a local guide in each city and hosts for your different activities
International flightto/from Tashkent
Internal flightFrom Tashkent - Khiva which is around $65
Personal expensesShopping/souvenirs, travel insurance
Extra mealMeals outside of those stated above (dinner)
TipsFor driver and guides
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Please read these terms carefully before booking your trip. By booking, you agree to be bound by these conditions which outline, among other things, our cancellation policy, assumption of risk, and what happens in the event of an alteration to your tour itinerary.
Payments and Cancellations:
- A £100 deposit is necessary to secure your booking. This deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full payment is due no less than 8 weeks prior to your trip departure.
- Upon full payment, no refunds or transfers are permitted. However, you may sell your space to someone else if you're unable to travel. The responsibility for selling your space lies with you.
- Cancellations made fewer than 10 weeks before the trip departure will incur additional costs. Please inform us as soon as possible if you anticipate travel difficulties.
- Cancellations 4 weeks before the trip incur a 50% charge; cancellations less than 3 weeks before the trip incur a 100% charge.
- There will be no refunds, partial refunds, or credits once the trip has commenced.
- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance at the time of booking, which should cover medical issues, cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, flight disruptions, and the like.
- Travellers have the responsibility to understand the entry requirements of the destination, including visas and COVID-19 testing. Halal Travel Guide is not responsible for checking your visa status.
- All guests undergo a screening after booking. Failure to pass will result in a deposit refund.
- You must disclose any medical conditions when booking. This information will be kept confidential.
- The itinerary is a FLEXIBLE guide that may be adjusted by the tour leader due to various factors including, but not limited to, weather conditions, closures, or health emergencies. Please note that while we value our guests' input, the decision to alter the programme rests solely with the tour leader for the overall benefit and safety of the group.
- Details of accommodation will be provided in your Booking Voucher. We strongly advise you to familiarise yourself with these, especially if you've opted for a shared room.
- In the event of flight cancellations, you're responsible for arranging alternatives. Non-attendance for any reason does not entitle you to a refund.
- Solo travellers booking a twin room will be paired with another traveller of the same gender. If this isn't possible, you'll be required to accept a Single Room upgrade with an additional charge.
Liability and Risk:
- Assumption of Risk: Participation indicates an understanding of the inherent risks, potentially including injury, illness, loss of life, or loss of personal property.
- Liability Limitation: Halal Travel Guide shall not be held liable for any injuries, losses, or damages incurred during the trip.
- In Case of Injury: All medical expenses resulting from injury are the participant's responsibility.
- Waiver of Liability: By participating, you waive all claims against Halal Travel Guide, even those possibly due to our negligence.
- Insurance: We strongly advise securing travel insurance to cover various emergencies. Your decision regarding insurance absolves Halal Travel Guide of any related liabilities.
Photographs and Media:
- Images on our platforms are for illustrative purposes. Actual conditions may differ and may change over time.
- Halal Travel Guide may use media taken during trips for promotional activities, without offering compensation to participants. Access to such media for personal use may incur a fee or be provided as a courtesy.