About this trip
We're releasing this ✨brand new✨ itinerary in time for the scenic winter season in Sarajevo, where the mountains surrounding the city become snow havens.
If you're feeling a little burnt out and need a change of scenery, but don't have time to plan an itinerary or get people together, then this trip is just what you've been looking for.
Join us on this quick 4-day city break where you'll spend 4 nights in our 4* hotel in the heart of Sarajevo, only a few minute's walk from the Bascarsija.
We've designed the itinerary so that you have the perfect mix of city life and scenery; homemade food and fine dining; adventure and rest.
- Authentic Ottoman dining experience
- Cable car ride
- Home-made lunch in the mountains
- Guided Day trip to the mountains with the option to go sledding
- Explore Islam in Europe in the Bascarsija
- Sledding and snow activities (weather dependent)
- Day trip to Mostar
- Come solo or bring a friend, but hurry, spaces are limited!
We recommend direct flights between London-Luton Airport to Sarajevo with WizzAir. The flight schedule is:
Mondays - Departs Luton Airport at 06:20 am, lands in Sarajevo at 09:55 am
Fridays - Departs Sarajevo at 10:30 am.
Flights are currently from under £200.
For our guests travelling from outside the UK, depending on where you are, Turkish Airlines and Austrian Airways both offer good connections with Sarajevo. Get in touch if you are not sure about which flights to book.
Please do not book flights without speaking to a member of our team first who will confirm if your flight schedule is suitable.
Airport Transfer Window
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Monday from 10:00 am - 11:00 am
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Friday from 08:00- 09:00 am
Arrival/Departure Airport: Sarajevo (SJJ)
These transfer windows have been planned to align with the direct flights from London - Sarajevo. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
Departure 2: Sunday 21st- Thursday 25th January 2024
4 Nights in 4*HotelYou'll be hosted at the 4* Diamond Rain hotel
3 LunchesIncluding our exclusive Ottoman fine-dining experience
Ottoman farewell mealEnjoy our unique farewell meal on your final evening with us in the heart of the Old Town
Private minibusYou'll be in escorted by our driver in our private minibus
SleddingHit the slopes (weather permitting) and get your adrenaline pumping today!
Airport transfersAirport pick-up and drop off according to the London-Sarajevo WizzAir flights is included. Airport transfers outside of this schedule incurs an extra cost.
Local Group leaderOur local Bosnian host will support your throughout the trip
Cable Car ticketExperience the famous Sarajevo cable car and enjoy stunning birds-eye views of the mountains and city
Visas (if applicable)UK, EU & US travellers do not require visas
Hotel extra costsEg. minibar, taxis etc
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below. It's very important that you have read these before booking your flights, to give yourself the best preparation and protection.
- A £60 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
- Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
- Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
- We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid, flight cancellations, illness etc.
- Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
- The itinerary is a suggested outline of the route we will take and the activities that we'll experience. We will keep it flexible and make changes in the event the weather, or road conditions mean we need to adjust our plans. The same goes for our activity coordinators - in the event they are unwell or unable to attend due to a private emergency, don't worry; we'll arrange a suitable alternative.
- All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
- You will receive details of the accommodations you'll be hosted at in your welcome pack, after booking. We expect you to research the accommodations in advance so that you know what to expect on the trip, particularly if you are opting for a shared room.
- Once you are on the trip, there are no refunds, partial refunds or credit refunds.
- Should your flight be cancelled, it is incumbent upon you to book a suitable alternative. If you do not attend the trip this will be classed as a no-show, and no refunds will be given. (This is where your travel insurance recommended in clause 5 will come in handy!).