Are you ready to explore one of the most unique landscapes in the world? As if plucked from a fantasy-film,
the Anatolian plains of Cappadocia have a history just as interesting as the breath-taking landscape.
All trips are temporarily suspended whilst Covid-19 travel restrictions remain in place.
Join us on this exciting experience as we explore Cappadocia, land of dreams, wild horses and cave homes. During this experience you'll explore one of the most unique landscapes in the world. We'll be staying in a halal family-run cave hotel in the town of Goreme, the heart of Cappadocia.
New dates added
This trip is exclusively for ladies
Fun fact: Season 3 of the popular Netflix drama 'Diriliş Ertuğrul' was filmed in Cappadocia!
Wednesday 26th - Sunday 30th August 2020
Full price: £415/per person, sharing twin cave room.
26th August – Between 8 pm – 10 pm at Kayseri Airport.
Airport drop off:
30th August – Between 9 - 11 am to Kayseri Airport.
You will need to fly Istanbul first, and then take the short internal flight to Cappadocia.
Maximum 13 guests. As space on this trip is limited, we advise you to reserve your space as soon as possible.
- 4 nights in a cave hotel, completely halal and alcohol-free (hotel rated 9.6 on Booking.com);
- Airport pick-up and drop off;
- Horse riding;
- Two full days with a tour guide and private bus, during which we will visit the highlights of Cappadocia;
- Tickets to an underground city and Goreme Open Air museum;
- Daily traditional Turkish breakfast, plus dinner on the first and last days of the trip;
- Opportunity to ride in a hot air balloon (optional);
- Prayer times: we take care of your salaat requirements.
- Meals outside of those stated above
- Personal purchases
- Airport pick-up/drop off outside of the windows stated above
What our guests say
The trip most certainly exceeded expectations. Once again Halal Travel Guide wonderfully organised an amazing trip. The accommodation they had picked out for our trip was incredible and don’t get me started on the food! (amazing!!!). This is my second group tour with Halal Travel Guide and most certainly not my last!”
Ayesha, Greater London, Uzbekistan trip April 2019
To make a booking request for this trip, complete the booking form with the information requested. Upon receiving your booking request, we’ll get in touch with you to confirm booking arrangements.
If you have not received a response within 3 days, please check your spam/junk folder.