Land of Blood & Honey
Join us on our 5* rated trips to Bosnia, where we work with the locals to give our guests the most authentic experience of this beautiful country. Experience the richest Islamic heritage you will find in Europe, and enjoy this experience with fellow travellers from all walks of life.
We will begin in the beautiful town of Mostar, where the famous 16th Century Stari Most straddles the rushing jade waters of the Neretva river. You will explore the old Ottoman dervish house in Blagaj, a testament to the rich cultural legacy left behind by the Ottoman Empire, before we depart for Sarajevo, also known as the ‘Jerusalem of Europe’. Follow in the steps of the citizens of this city, who underwent the longest siege of a capital city in modern history.
Saturday 19th – Thursday 24th October 2019
19th October – Between 10:30 am – 12:00 pm at Dubrovnik airport.
24th October – By 08:45 am at Dubrovnik Airport.
- From London: 06:15 Norwegian flight from Gatwick Airport on 19th, or, 06:00 EasyJet flight from Stansted. Recommended return flight is the 11:20 Easyjet flight from Dubrovnik airport to Gatwick, or the 10:40 21:05 EasyJet flight to Stansted
- From Manchester: 07:15 Jet2 flight from Manchester Airport on 19th, returning on the 12:25 Jet2 flight from Dubrovnik.
Min. 10 people. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Comfortable and centrally-located Muslim-friendly hotels in Sarajevo and Mostar.
- Muslim guide: Our professional and English-speaking local Muslim tour guide will accompany you throughout the trip and provide you with assistance.
- Half board: Breakfast and dinner is provided everyday and all food will be halal. Lunch during the Srebrenica day trip is also included.
- All transfers + airport pickup and drop-off at destination: We cover airport transfers and your transport throughout the trip, in a fully air-conditioned bus. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- Memorial trip to Srebrenica-Potocari;
- Entrance fees to historical sites;
- Water: One free bottle of water provided daily;
- Taxes: all-inclusive;
- Prayer times: we take care of your salaat requirements.
- Personal purchases
- Airport pick-up/drop off outside of the windows stated above
"I had an amazing time in Bosnia! I met wonderful people, and learnt so much about the history.
I highly recommend travelling with Halal Travel Guide! 😄"
" ...I have never been on a trip like this. Alhamdhulilah it was the best decision I have ever made, if you are second guessing booking DON'T! The 6 days in Bosnia were full of laughter, emotions and adventure; I will remember this trip for life. Everything from activities, hotels, transfers, food and prayer times were accommodated for. Thank you so much for organising this amazing trip, looking forward to the next one inShaAllah!"
Date: 19 - 24th October 2019