Summer in Sarajevo
"I HIGHLY recommend Halal Travel Guide for those that want an energetic and highly organised trip to seemingly obscure locations, filled with deeply meaningful experiences. You will not regret a single moment! "
Sara, April 2019, UK.
Join us this summer for our exclusive ladies-only experience in Bosnia Herzegovina. Take in the rolling hills and blue skies on horseback, and enjoy the fairytale view over Stari Most with a cup of freshly-made Bosnian coffee. Join us as we uncover stories of courage and sacrifice during the Bosnian war, and meet locals who call this beautiful land fraught with beauty and bloodshed, their home.
Tuesday 30 July – Saturday 3rd August 2019
Airport pickup: Between 10:30 am – 1 pm on the morning of 30th July at Dubrovnik airport.
Airport drop-off: By 08:00 am on Saturday 3rd August June at Dubrovnik Airport.
- From London: 07:05 Easyjet flight from Gatwick Airport on 30th July, returning on Norwegian 10:35 flight from Dubrovnik Airport, or, 05:55 Jet2 flight from Stansted on 30th July and returning on 10:15 flight on 3rd August to London Stansted with EasyJet. Even though tw0 airlines are used for this booking, using SkyScanner you can book this as one return flight (rather than 2 separate flights).
- From Manchester: 08:05 Jet2 flight from Manchester Airport on 30th July, returning on the 12:10 Jet2 flight from Dubrovnik.
If you would like to extend your stay in Bosnia or Dubrovnik, let us know and we can help arrange this for you.
Min. 10 people, maximum 20. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
- 4* Comfortable and centrally-located Muslim-friendly hotels in Sarajevo and Mostar, including a spa hotel.
- Muslim guide: Our professional and English-speaking local Muslim tour guide will accompany you throughout the trip and provide you with assistance.
- Half board: Breakfast and lunch is included and all food will be halal;
- All transfers + airport pickup and drop-off: We cover airport transfers and your transport throughout the trip, in a fully air-conditioned bus. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- Entrance fees to historical sites;
- Spa treatment: your ticket includes one aromatherapy massage of your choice.
- Horse-riding experience;
- Hands-on authentic Balkan cooking session with local Bosnian family;
- Water: One free bottle of water provided daily;
- Taxes: all-inclusive;
- Prayer times: we take care of your salaat requirements.
- Personal purchases
- Airport pick-up/drop off outside of the windows stated above
"Bosnia 2019 - an amazing experience! This was my first solo trip, I relied on the amazing trip organisers at Halal Travel Guide from start to finish as I have never been on a trip like this. Alhamdhulilah it was the best decision I have ever made, if you are second guessing booking DON'T!". Maewish, Manchester.
"I'm so glad I decided to travel with HTG for my first ever tour holiday (Bosnia September 2018). The whole experience was unforgettable. From the people I met, the places we visited and the care and attention given by HTG to every little detail.". Sobia, UK.
For more reviews, head over to our Facebook page.
Date: 30th July - 3rd August 2019