About this trip
Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands - Ipoh - Penang - Langkawi - Singapore
From the soaring heights of Kuala Lumpur's skyline to the pristine beaches of Langkawi, the rolling hills of Cameron Highlands to the bustling streets of Singapore, you'll have the opportunity to connect with locals, delve into the rich tapestry of Islamic culture, and savour mouthwatering Halal street food. And at the end of each exhilarating day, unwind in the luxurious comfort of handpicked premium hotels.
Step into a world where faith and adventure seamlessly blend to create a journey unlike any other with our 'A Golden Voyage: Malaysia & Singapore '.
This tour, thoughtfully designed with the adventurous Muslim traveller in mind, takes you on an extraordinary exploration of the incredible nature, vibrant city life, majestic mosques and local culture and heritage across two of Southeast Asia's most vibrant nations.
HTG is proud to introduce the first in our *new* series of First Class trips, where you'll stay in luxury 5* hotels for at least 50% of your trip, and handpicked 4* hotels for the rest of your stay.
Hotels will be the following OR equivalent:
1. Kuala Lumpur: The Shangri-La Hotel
2. Cameron Highlands: The Lakehouse
3. Penang: The Eastern & Oriental Hotel
4. Langkawi: Casa del Mar
5. Singapore: Traveltine Hotel
- Halal Welcome dinner in the heart of KL
- Local Malaysian cookery experience
- Visit and pray in breathtaking mosques including The Federal Territory Mosque, Masjid Jamek Mosque and Putrajaya Pink Mosque
- Connect with the vibrant nature of Asia on the Cameron Highlands, where we'll take you to BOH Tea Plantation, Mossy Forest, Butterfly Farm, and Raju's Strawberry Farm
- Explore UNESCO-listed Georgetown on our walking tour, and keep an eye out for the famous street art!
- Penang Funiculur and Penang Hill
- Try out Malaysian street food
- Relax and unwind on Langkawi island
- Walk in the air on Langkawi's Sky Bridge
- Relax and unwind on the beach
- Explore Singapore like a local, from its futuristic architecture to its traditional streets filled with heritage.
Airport Transfer Window
If you are flying from UK or Europe, you will need to fly out the day before. If you are flying from North America, we recommend flying out at least 2 days before and giving yourself an extra day to acclimatise to the time difference.
We recommend flying with Singapore Airlines, British Airways or Turkish Airlines, on a route like this, for example:
Outbound: London - Singapore - KL
Return: Singapore to London.
Airport drop off and pick up times
We will pick you up from Kl Airport between 3 - 6 pm on arrival day.
We will drop you off at Singapore Airport on departure day from 12 pm (midday). You can alternatively choose to spend the whole day in Singapore and take a night flight. If you are considering this option, please let us know so that we can advise whether you need a separate airport transfer.
There is one internal flight from Langkawi - Singapore that we will be providing support in arranging. Tickets for this are around £130 and are an additional expense.
Arriving or departing outside of the transfer window?
Should you arrive or depart outside of the transfer window, you can choose to arrange your transfer to/from the hotel separately, or we can arrange this for you at an additional charge.
2024 Trip Dates
We have only ONE departure for 2024 with a limited number of spaces, so don't miss out!
Dates: Saturday 27th July - Tuesday 6th August 2024
AccomodationHand-picked 5* & 4* hotels across KL, Penang, Langkawi and Singapore
Meals9 Breakfasts, 9 lunches, 1 Welcome Dinner at the Shangri-La
Mossy ForestCameron Highlands
Penang FunicularAnd Penang Hill
Airport TransfersDuring the airport transfer window
Entrance ticketsTo sites listed in the itinerary
TransportIn Private AC bus and, where needed, by ferry
Raju's Strawberry Farm
Street food tasting
Malay Cookery experience
Langkawi Sky Bridge
BOH Tea Plantation
Expert local guides
Covid testNot required for most travellers anymore, please check your local government guidance
Personal expensesShopping/souvenirs, travel insurance
Extra MealsMeals outside of those stated above (lunch, dinner)
TipsFor driver and guides
Terms & Conditions of Booking
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below. It's very important that you have read these before booking your flights, to give yourself the best preparation and protection.
- A £100 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
- Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
- Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
- We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid, flight cancellations, illness etc.
- Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
- The itinerary is a suggested outline of the route we will take and the activities that we'll experience. We will keep it flexible and make changes in the event the weather, or road conditions mean we need to adjust our plans. The same goes for our activity coordinators - in the event they are unwell or unable to attend due to a private emergency, don't worry; we'll arrange a suitable alternative.
- All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
- You will receive details of the accommodations you'll be hosted at in your welcome pack, after booking. We expect you to research the accommodations in advance so that you know what to expect on the trip, particularly if you are opting for a shared room.
- Once you are on the trip, there are no refunds, partial refunds or credit refunds.
- Should your flight be cancelled, it is incumbent upon you to book a suitable alternative. If you do not attend the trip this will be classed as a no-show, and no refunds will be given. (This is where your travel insurance recommended in clause 5 will come in handy!).